An atheist friend sent me this video to check out. She LOVED it. It’s a poem made by a guy who loves Jesus, but hates religion. A poem.
I don’t see what there was to love about it. She told me to spread it around so, here I am, doing just that.
Simple: They hate things they don’t understand. That or they’re simply threatened by someone who can challenge their idiotic beliefs. They don’t exactly understand their own bible, so it wouldn’t be surprising that someone who’s an atheist comes by and rain on their parade.
Atheists know the bible better than Christians. That’s a fact.
These are suppose to be people who aren’t supposed to judge people because “only god can judge”, but they do a lot of judging and have a lot of hate in their hearts. If they were so secure in their beliefs, they wouldn’t care what someone else beliefs are.
- A self hating atheist: Would I believe in god if i could?
- Can I Pray For You? – A Religious Encounter
- Atheists, Help: Why I Believe
- the quandary of atheist grief! – 04min
- Of Gnostic and Agnostic Theists and Atheists
- Atheism Doesn’t Mean What Some of You Think It Means
- Atheists: Baby eaters, angry, hateful and generally unpleasant folks!
Here are the top 10 best atheist videos of 2012. I cannot wait for the videos of 2013. They are pure gold!
The creator of this video left all the links in this single video in the about section.
Therefore, it does not deserve my respect.
Oh, behold the power of prayer!