Let me get this out-of-the-way now: No, you do not have to be black.
That’s usually the question people ask when considering being apart of BA’s team. It doesn’t matter what race you are. Every once in a while I look for admins, but mostly right now, I’m only looking for contributors.
- We prefer if people posted everyday at least 5-10 times. We like to keep the page active and content current due to how Facebook sometimes check how and what is shown on people’s news feeds.
- We are not paying you. That should be a given.
- Even though we are not paying you and you’re not truly obligated to keep us in the know when you cannot take part for the day, week or month, it’s only common courtesy if you do so. We all have lives and we will always have times where we’re busier than the other contributors and admins, so it wouldn’t hurt to just let me know.
- Please do not post anything from “Proud to be Atheist”, or The fraudulent AaRT Facebook page. There are two of these pages floating around and one is genuine and the other one isn’t.
- Give credit to images where possible. If you gotten it from ‘Atheist Republic, make sure you link their Facebook page with the content you’re posting.
- Try sharing instead of uploading images that come from other Facebook pages.
- When it’s possible, avoid feed the trolls at all cost, just simply ignore them and I’ll get around to banning them. They’re totally not worth our time. If they come with a sub-par decent debate, fine. Just don’t stoop down to their level when they start the name calling. It makes you both look like tools.
- Please take note to this document I’ve created on the page.
Before you are considered to becoming a contributor, you will be of coursed asked a series of questions that I hope you’re okay with.
- Why We Matter
- Uppity Atheists (<-LMAO!)
- ‘Education, Not Indoctrination’: Atheists Protest Texas Homeschool Convention